Monday, November 26, 2007

slow peak hours ( internet snail )

a garden snail named speedy . 2007nov ----------------------------------------------------------- @ intra web. Are you slow ? Whats wrong with you? The big internet sites feel slow to me This last month and every now and then. Peak hours suck. every thing slows down to a crawl like dns is not working. i have to wait to late at night to post any thing. or get up early and post.. 8pm - 10pm is slow for me. and then after 11pm a lot of big sites seem to go down for maintenance : ( ------------------------------------------------------------------- google ( blogspot is slow ) google (youtube is slow ) my home pages take a long time to load. and now there is not spy ware on my pc I'm using a Linux OS and it works fine when peak hours are over. #--------------------------- # fuck when you pay for high speed internet should crap just work. # I don't think net neutrality is working. # because crap is just to slow to be normal. #--------------------------- fair well , good luck.

No comments: