Tuesday, April 15, 2008

APRIL dvd and Xvid ( reviews )

1). I finaly watched the MIST.

The Mist

It was actually watchable. but a little slow. KING'S plot are normally slow and drawn out. So a slow plot did not surprise me.
I did not find the mist scary. "I don't think king does a good job at writing scary are mystory.
but he does a good job with human drama."
And this flick had a lot of human drama.
The mist was OK even if people don't like the ending.

2). For a chang of pace a kids cartoon.
what about Horton hears a who?

Horton hears a who

I don't know why but I liked this movie. I don't know how you turn a 20 page kids book into a movie but this movie was okay.
---------------------------
So far I haven't found alot of movie that interest me this month.
I spend most of my time online. and don't like the plots of most of movies.
Comedy  * most suck
-
Action  * shitting acting.
-
Drama's  *  Their chick flicks.
-
Horor    * their not scary.
-
foreign movies * gay.
-
US. Animation  * I fall a sleep.
-
JAP.Animation for TV * Is much better. 

- (M)Mystery. (M) * spoilers suck. (M) * not enough a mystory??? - (E) EPIC movies. (E) * big budget$ but crappy plots. (E) * A vehicle for a crappy LEAD actor. (E) * crappy LEAD actor hype. (E) * CRAPTASTIC ACTORS!! - (S)SCI FI (S)* To much money spent on sequels. (S) * to many comic books movies. (S)* Not enough money spent on new material. (S)* new product isn't given a chance... (S)*new content is given crap for a budget. (S)* ???????????

-------------------------------------------

make somthing new


Enough with movies based on 50 year old comic books.
Built in audience fan boy crap gets old fast.
spiderman 8 coming to a theater near you soon.
spiderman battles old age.
The epic struggle of false teath and foul tasting denture cream.
------------------------------------------
more movie reviews later. when i find annything worth watching.

No comments: