Thursday, January 25, 2007

Underworld - Rated 5 stars-


Underworld (2003)
I rated this movie : 5 stars
It stars Kate beckinsale who looks great and
the movie had a lot of action.
1 Pros -The plot was ok : Vampire hunters stalking and killing Werewolfs. *
2 Pro - I liked this movie more than the sequel " Underworld evolution"(2006) -short review I Rated 3 Stars-. *
3 Pro - I like this movie more than " Blade "the vampire movie franchise and it's verry fake cgi fight scenes. *
4 Pro - The action and fight scenes were not ruined by cgi. *
5 pro - Kate Beckinsale is hot. *
Cons -
Con - The Vampires were not as tuff as the Werewolf race.
Con- The Vampires could of had subfractions that had different styles more grunge a little less goth
a little less pretty and fashionable .
-

-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen Underworld around 3 times completely so far.
first time broadcast TV.
Second time on my pc .
And then on my TV with a dvd player.
Each time I enjoyed the movie.