Saturday, December 15, 2007

Commercial TV ads suck.




Commercial TV ad over-load.
-------------------------------------
Theres to many damn commercials on tv.
Whenever I watch a movie on commercial TV
I can never veg out because to many commercials
keep interupting the broadcast.

I tryed to watch the lords of the rings
one night but after a million commercials i gave up.

Constant cormmercial interuptions left me channle surfing
Before i got up and found my self something to eat.
Now with my belly full i decided to turn off the TV a lay down for a while.

After that i got up and decided to loging to my computer and listen to some audio podcast. I do some multy tasking.
While i listen to the podcast i surf the web.

I like multitasking.
-----------------------------
Are there to many commercials on the TV ?

No comments: