Monday, December 10, 2007

Resident Evil Extinction (movie) xvid

Bastard ate my muchies.


resident evil dvd review





STONED ? must find muchies.






WHAT FUCKEN ZOMBIES?


Mila is hot


Random flybye: (picture not from movie)


fly by panties


---------------------------
Resident Evil Extinction :


OK I saw the movie and it was OK.
So How do we grade this movie.


I love Milla Jovovich but I'm not that into this movie.
I did watch the movie twice once on my computer
than once on my TV set.
The picture looked better on my computer.
lets star with special effects.


SPECIAL EFECTS:


Grade only a (B)


They looked OK but nothing great the old (PSX)video games has better effects.


SCARY:


Grade (D)


I did not find this movie the least bit scary.
Movie Zombies are not scary.


FIRE POWER


Grade (D)


I love the old play station video game and the N64 video games because the guns were cool. And I love shooting zombies.
The guns and the fire power in the movie were kind of lame
I think the lack of blood was a efort for a PG13 rating.


ACTING:


Grade (C)
average.


were talking a bout a video game movie a bout killing zombies
There isn't going to be any great acting in this kind of movie.

I still love Milla Jovovich -


The movie is OK rent it - don't bye it unless you realy love
Milla Jovovich more than breathing and can't live with out her.


Milla Jovovich is not naked enough in the movie (PG13)
so theres no need to buy this movie.



#-------------------------------------------------
# Final Grade: passing (C+) or (B-)
#-------------------------------------------------

If I was in a real good mood I might rate the video a little higher
But I'm not high my self so I think it's just a OK movie.
And for me that enough because I'm not a HUGE movie fan
I think most movies made really suck.


------------------------------------------------


posted by.Anthony AxA on Wardcraft.blogspot.com
good by. Fair well and good night.

No comments: