Monday, March 31, 2008

my adsence Earnings y2008 march - axa -

Wow .04 cents i'm allmost rich now. That was my earnings report for march 2007.
Page impressions  --------      Earnings 
 1,701   -------- $0.04

I truely suck at blogging.


1). I suck because i'm not a mac fag fanboy. And I didn't wet my self for the macbook air and blog about it. 2). I suck at blogging because i can't read. and I can't sp3ll eth3r. 3). I can't type my blog because I like to watch to much internet pr0n and my wrist has tendinitis. My pecker has corporel tunnle syndrom. and i'm going blind , * i can't see small fonts on my computer any more I had to turn the font settins on all my applications larger and on BOLD type. computer any more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Thanks for reading my stupid blog.

No comments: