Sunday, March 9, 2008

www.dtv2009.gov ( where is my rebate coupon ? )

( DTV to analog converter ) where's my rebate coupon? I singed up for the rebate coupon over a month ago. ( in February ). That was one month ago and still NO rebate card in my mail box. Other have posted on the net that they got theirs and have all ready used them at best buy and other stores..

The Check is In the mail.

When i check the site ( www.dtv2009.gov ) IT said that their processing my application and are getting ready to mail it. *************** 2008march 9Th and i'm still waiting. ************** I can update this log if and when i get the rebate and buy a dtv-to-analog converter for my SD tv. I plan to buy two converters for my Sd tv's. and write a short review. * But how about a VERY short review of dish networks pvr - dvr 625. 1). " It sucks. " 2). " It's to loud." 3). " and the remote controller is to cluttered." 5). " I now have to buy a DTV to analog converter." READ BELOW.

Because dish-network kills all local standard def tv station signals . Because they over compress the video. The local channels look like i'm watching a low quality rip of an old VCR tape.

dish-network SD sucks ass.

No comments: