Thursday, October 9, 2008

opera9.60 --2008OCT 9TH.

opera9.60 --2008OCT 9TH. linux.
[Quick test post]: spell check and everthing works OK on blogspot. Opera9.60 is working a little better with reposts and editing this *blogspot blog*
[BUT NO OTHER MAJOR CHANGES]: most things feal the same. " I back up my (.opera)folder to (.opera.BAK#) folder before doing a new install. ## Then install the new copy and fire it up. everthing looks like crap at first but i test it for stablity before resetting my old settings. ------------------------------------ by clossing the browser and coping over my old setting files into the new (.opera). " And then i start opera back up." all my old font tweaks and settings work, yes opera goodness , configurable and sleek.
--------------------------------- filed under updates / 2008oct / opera9.60

No comments: