Sunday, October 26, 2008

Windows Vista drama --2008oct

windows ville -- 2008 oct 26 happy new adventures. --------------------------------------------------------- MAC: whats going on pc? PC: f*CK you Mac mind your own business. MAC: WOE whats wrong pc? PC: I want to give Linux a try but i don't know how to install Debian. MAC: Have you tried Ubuntu and VMWARE? "You didn't here this from me Pc " but I heard that LINUX is pretty cool and easy to use now a days. PC: That sounds interesting Mac. But how much is it going to cost me? I don't have to pay a mac like tax do I ? MAC: I think Linux is fee. I heard that it's free, but it makes no sense. Why would any one build a cool operating system and not charge for it. Those Linux guys must be crazy. PC: WOW free. that's cool. This Linux thing sounds cool. but your right MAC those Linux guys must be crazy. ############### filed under PC drama. 2008/oct/26TH.

No comments: