Tuesday, July 3, 2007

bleach 116 sub eng. " full episode " ffmpeg Div3

veoh del my video :(
http://www.veoh.com/users/thorncat ---------------------------------------------------

bleach 116 sub eng. " full episode " the red head takes a bath at the end " wow "

#---------------------
# ffmpeg notes. fisrt pass -an
#---------------------
CODE:
$ ffmpeg -i *yourvideo.avi -vcodec msmpeg4 -ab 128 -b 592 -bufsize 4096 -mbd 1 -precmp 0 -cmp 2 -subcmp 2 -s 576x416 -padtop 32 -padbottom 32 -padleft 32 -padright 32 -qmin 4 -qmax 4 -pass 1 -an [q4-4-mbd1]new-p1-simple-msmpeg4.avi
#-------------------------
#  second and final pass.
#------------------------
/* add the time switch -t 00:24:04.6 if you need it*/
CODE:

$ ffmpeg -i *yourvideo.AVI -vcodec msmpeg4 -ab 128 -b 592 -bufsize 4096 -mbd 1 -precmp 0 -cmp 2 -subcmp 2 -s 576x416 -padtop 32 -padbottom 32 -padleft 32 -padright 32 -qmin 4 -qmax 4 -pass 2 [q4-4-mbd1]new-p2-simple-msmpeg4.avi
/* I should now have a medium qualty copy with padding for my TV dvd/divx player. */

-------------------------------------------

I some times just do a simple one pass encode set at -mbd 2 and I end up with the same quality that looks good on standard def TV. " What works well for me is the setting " ( -qmin 4 -qmax 4 ) my standard def TV dose not realy display quality set below 4. BEST quality is ( -qmin 2 -qmax 2 ) and setting the quality to belowe 4 makes the compressed file bigger... Pluss it takes longer to encode...

---------------------------------

I'm using a old pc with a 788mhz intel chip and it takes me over 30min to encode medium quality video set a qualtity 4 if i do a simple one pass encode using the old msmpeg4 Div3 codec... BUT if i try to encoded with divx in HQ it takes me for-ever on my slow pc.

---------------------------------

I wrote this and tagged it as ffmpeg then posted it here at http://wardcraft.blogspot.com so i can refer to this post in the future when I wont to cut and paste instead of typing ever switch into terminal.

No comments: