Sunday, July 22, 2007

updates " firefox and opera "

updates " Firefox and Opera " July 22nd 2007 ------------------------------------------- Firefox 2.0.0.5 update came out this week - Opera 9. .2.2 update also came out this week. ------------------------------------------- NOTES : OPERA: the new version of OPERA is running much better than the older version. # opera 9.2.1 ran real slow on my computer compared to older versions of opera. # Opera 9 .2.2 is running fast again the way I remember . # Opera was known for speed thats why many users like it.. " The speed is back thank you. " ------------------------------------------ NOTES : Firefox : I don't use Firefox allot except on sites I post text to. FIREFOX : Spell check still works . I like the spell check on Firefox more then the OPERA's spell check.

No comments: