Wednesday, July 25, 2007

complaint department " Disney sucks"


complaint department
-----------------------------
I hate this site:
http://disneychannel.com/allaccessticket

I don't like sites that embed flash everywhere on their site.

I used that web site " Disney Channel " not for me but for some one else
They wanted to enter one of the sweep stakes.
and they don't have have computer of their own or email.
" because they can't figure out computers are the thing called the intra web."
" their kids and grad mom thought it was OK for them to enter some sort of Disney Channel
back to school sweep stake ."
----------------------------
Damn it I didn't want to register with Disney Channel and get spam from them.

-------------------------------
This is how it works you registry with Disney Channel web site.
*
They ask for " a parent / guardian email adress" for making a registered account
with the Disney Channel.
They ask for your zip code but not your "street address or phone number "
you can be an adult are child to register a user name.
But only kids can enter the back to school Disney / wal mart
shopping spree sweeps stake.
" Kids have to enter their name and birth date to register a user account."
Why?
because of marketing.
Disney wants to know the best way of marketing and spamming the parent or guardians email account
with useless advertising slash spam.
*
so if i win any thing i guess their suppose to send me what a email ?
*
so you can't use a fake email.
But I know I.m not going to win any thing.
*
I know They just want your email for marketing / spamming.
########################################################
Did i mention ...http://disneychannel.com/allaccessticket
is a horrid looking flash site.
It has embed flash every were.

The site didn't worth a damn with Opera Linux and Firefox linux.
web browsers.
at first i typed in the wrong URL

instead of a useful 404 ERROR page not found

I got a redirect to a Disney page telling me to down lode windows IE
or Netscape 7 for windows.

Isn't Disney owned by Steve Jobs ?
Is Steve pretending that Linux doesn't exist ?
########################################################
Well screw Disney Channel.

I have WINE on my Linux Computer and a older Firefox 1.5 exe
and the latest Flash 9 for windows plugin .

It all runs slow on my old-slow computer but it did work.
* worst work around ever.
* It was real slow but i was able to sign up for their spam - WHOOPS
I mean sweep stakes...
#######################################################
Linux incompatible web site:
I don't know why but opera - Firefox - and icewheasle all crapped out
on the Disney Channels web site
at one place or other at their web site.
* to much embedded flash nonsense :

http://disneychannel.com/allaccessticket

* stupid bad web design because
my Linux web browsers works just fine on the big web sites like
* youtube.
* digg
* yahoo mail
* Google site like blogger - ad sense and all the other crap Google owns
does Google own the hole damn internet yet?
*and so many other web sites my Linux browsers work just fine.
" Disney fix your crappy kiddie flash embedded web site ."
----------------------------------------------------------
My Linux browser never work right on sites overloaded with to much flash nonsense.
* flash over load hell.
* other wise I realy like linux and my web browsers.

I just hate ugly web sites filled with crap popping up in flash all over the place.
* keep it simple and clean and people might actually use your site.

No more ugly web site please.
you know the type of sites that automatically load up and spam you with flash files
that start playing without you clicking on any thing." couf myspace. "
* flippen distracting web site design.
* web2.0 crap style with a million link and way to much java scripts that slow
every thing down to a crawl because it take for ever to load.
* impossible slow php wed sites built for social networking
that are slow as hell .... latency trouble
##########################################################
any way I don't think any one is winning anything but
I do think I'm going to get spam from the Disney Channel
Damn you Mickey Mouse.
" some one should lock that evil spam-rat up."

No comments: