Sunday, July 8, 2007

firefox 2.5 sticks in blogspots Title: box

firefox 2.5 sticks in blogspots Title: box form =========================================== stupid fox. it's really annoying that i have to click on the title box a dozen times before Firefox lets me type in the title I like the browser but it really sux that it acts buggy on blogspot.com when i post a new page. I'm not pleased. ========================================== tweaking: I set firefox to not remember junk i type into forms and searches . problems solved ======================================== but now I'm cutting and pasting everything. everything but my passwd because i don't keep them on my computer. I'm talking abut pasting in my usernames into webpage logings " i have a text file with my usernames and i paste from it." every damn web site thats needs a login. ======================================= Why do i sign up for those damn web sites? Anyway Firefox browser fasting now that i set it not to remember junk i type into forms. " i love my stupid-fox " the power of dumbing down your browser. I have very little pluggings and extensions. less crap less bloat and things work better now.

No comments: