Thursday, April 12, 2007

Lost s3 e16 REVIEW.


Lost s3 e16 REVIEW.

A Random Review of Lost.
-----------------------
I like lost.
the stories are not allways good but
it's one of the best looking tv shows.
-
I kind of wished i had a high def wide screen tv
to watch Lost.
But you know torrents and a computer works pretty good to.
--------------------------
And now for a mini review.

Some of the plot is starting shape up,thats good.
This last ep filled in some more of the blanks.
# No spoilers here #
I like the back stories.
Lost is the best mystery on TV.
Unexpected thing tend to hapen on Lost
but it's not completly random.
there is a plot.Thing are not explained
all up front.Lost does not spoon feed you a simple plot.
Things take time to unfold.
and when they do unfold "WOW."
Last week John Lock blew up the sub and joined the others.
Freaky:
Lost has some freaky subplots.
-
Lost tnx for a good looking show
it looks so good i watched it twice.
Once on TV and once on my pc.and
i will probly watch it again on some day
when i can find anthing good to watchon tv are on the net.
the wide screen version looks real good on my pc and
on a dvd/divx/xvid player for my tv.

No comments: