Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Google reader ( is slow )

slow poke . Well i gave google reader a try on my blog and google reader was real slow.
Compared to my desktop ap lifeRea google reader is extra slow.

( LifeRee is fast)

google reader just is not as good as a real desktop application
MAIL :
The only googly type web application that work good enough to replace my desktop programs are web email applications . Some webmail applications , gmail and yahoo have good webmail usability that i like better then my desktop applications. Web mail is easy to set up and use. you don't have to unblock any ports on your firewall to use web email.


Google reader with combined with the Opera web browser = slow.
I haven't tested google reader with old stable firefox2 yet. I can't even get firefox3 to work with my linux distro So I think i will keep using a desktop programs for my RSS feeds. Desktop apllication smoke web based rss reader.
------------------------
filed under google is still evil. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.