Friday, January 30, 2009

bX-x8ovfb blogspot what is this shit.

JAN 30TH / 2009 /

bX-x8ovfb i still see this on blogspot when i try to upload a picture.... my blogs. my blogs have different templates, i'm posting with opera. i'm go to sign out and try firefox
----------------
okay fire fox is working. so whats up with opera? i'm going to sign out and try opera again.
----------------- 
Opera will not post images to blogspot. jan 30TH 2009. This is a bug. firefox is working. What happpend to OPERA ? What happend to blogspot. I posted images to other web site to test if opera is not working right, but the images uploaded just fine at other websites. This bug must be a blogspot/opera problem. I removed most of my ~/(.opera) and restarted opera cleanly and still blogspot craps out. ( fucken blogspot = (bX-x8ovfb ). So i'm stuck using firefox fow now.
----------
2009

No comments: