Friday, January 16, 2009

I can't pilot a plain either... good landing...

I can't pilot a plain either, how hard is it to crash a plain into the ocean any way. I should be a hero to. I crashed a car once but nobodies giving me a KEY to any cities. --------------------------- GO BUY A BIRD OF PRAY, and this wont happen again? as seen on the history channle... " or was it the discovery channle, they had hawks killing other birds that got in the way of jets." ---------------------------- I tried tried one of those air craft simulator video games a long time a go. taking of was easy but landing was hard. any landing you can walk away from is a good one, but if you have to swim away thats another story. ---------------------------- i get vertigo riding up and down in elevators. i don't think i would enjoy being a piolet. i don't care what my horiscope says... i'm no pilot.

No comments: