Saturday, January 31, 2009

fuck you adbrite and their popups.

firefox pop-up blocker
turn your popup blockers on
------------
fuck you adbrite. adbrite was sending pop-ups to my blog and firefox browser. bullshit popups. bullshit like " your computer has malware on it click here to remove it." FUCK YOU ADBRITE i use linux. their isn't any malware on my linux pc except your malicious popups. fds. fuck adbrite and fuck the popups. " I'm removing the adbrite ads for now from my blog." "I'm sorry that adbrite was fucking shit up." " i don't like popups and i don't like adbrite." turn your popup blockers on

1 comment:

Anthony_-_GoveRnator_-_bacon said...

"The only thing worse than blog pop-up adds are track-back links."

AND off topic track-backs-link
really suck

" comment spammers
eat crap."

"Abstract art sucks.
eat crap."


at least with pop-up adds
i can turn on my pop-UP-blocker to get rid of them.


But there is no getting RID of comment spammers.

FDS.

I don't really care?

The internet sucks any way go a head and spam.

I HATE blogspot so i don't
care any more....

FDS.
blogging. is .retarded.