Wednesday, February 14, 2007

DIVX - VIDEO ,I'm downloading and watching.


DIVX - VIDEO . I'm downloading and watching
video.
-
WARDCRAFT:
I don't watch a lot of pod cast or iptv
but I do watch DL.TV
It's a good tech and gadget show
-
Take a look at their site if you like tech click on the link below
http://DL.TV
-
One the best part of the show is the viewer emails with makes the shoe interactive.
DL.TV has current info on news, tech and consumer grade electronic gadgets
such as PCs - TVs -cellphones and other gadgets.
---------------------------------------------------------
NOTES - personal info:
I'm downloading divx video from dltv because their new flash player is busted.
The new flash player no longer works with Opera.
The new dl.tv does not work with Linux flash 7 anymore ether.
When I try to use "Linux flashplayer 7" I get the "Black screen of doom" and nothing loads up.
-
I can view the show using GNU Iceweasle browser using
the adobe flashplayer9 beta but the videi is so chopy it makes watching the video annoying
-
So I decided to download and watch the Divx video from dl.tv........
If they fix their flash player I will go back to using it.
If they get it to work with Opera again that would be even better.

No comments: