Monday, February 5, 2007

[6] My Humps. music video (mencoder test)

-------removed video------------- sorry i removed the video it had a mtv logo on it fuck viacom. ------removed video------------ - http://youtube.com/user/thornwolf - My humps and my mencoder test - MENCODER NOTES: ------------------------------------- mencoder my-old-video.mpg -vf scale=320:240 -o my-new-video-DX50.AVI -ovc lavc -lavopts vcodec=mpeg4:vrc_buf_size=4096:vrc_minrate=300:vbitrate=512:vrc_maxrate=700:acodec=mp3lame:abitrate=128 -ofps 25 -oac mp3lame -ffourcc DX50 -------------------------------------- NOTE: (DX50) is a old divx header codec. I wont to see what youtube does with this video codec. - Review My Humps video plays back OK on youtube. - my old video was a 40 MB ntsc mpeg and the new out pute file = 24 MB divx (DX50) AVI thta look much better on my pc than on youtube but thats normal. - I don't like 320x240 video they don't scale good but thats youtube and it's free. - I AM going to test some more settings later ------------------------------------------- UPDATE: I tested a mencoder video and audio of "Bleach.avi" with the mencoder code above . on my TV divx/dvd player and the video was completey out of sync with the audio. NOTE: I think I will keap using FFMPEG and not MENCODER. - tnx

No comments: