Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Tuesday blog - update - OLD OPERA BLUES

Tuesday blog update. What's wrong with my good old opera web browser. - I like to surf the net with OPERA 8.xx on my Linux box but it's starting to age poorly. My site does not render well in opera 8 since I added some videos from youtube. In the beginning it didn't do a good job logging in to sites so I used FireFox to log in and post my blog. - I have used newer version of opera but I did not not like the built in features like bit torrent. I like using a light browser that don't use up RAM on my old PC box. - FINAL NOTES : opera works greate for me at youtube.com I like the look and feel of opera but some time I need to use Firefox for site like my blog that don't render right for opera. - " The irony of it all." (='.'=)

No comments: