Saturday, February 10, 2007

[8] Garbage. you look so fine. music video.



href= http://youtube.com/
Saturday's update - youtube -
SATURDAY:
I decided to up load another video to youtube
but damn it if youtube's upload speed was any slower.
/
Darn the tubes.
YouTube is slow and that sucks.
/
but it's free for recycled music videos
#----------embedded music video ---------
# remove but the video is still up at youtube.
#----------------------------------------------------
Garbage - you look so fine - music video.[live]
-
http://youtube.com/user/thornwolf
-
I recycled this video from a previous download
-
NOTE:
note the video was flash.flv then i converted it to
mpeg1 ntsc-vcd using ffmpeg
and then I uploaded the video back to youtube.
-
FFMPEG NOTE:
ffmpeg -i *.flv -target ntsc-vcd new-video-out-file.mpg
-
PARTING SHOT:
I like using ffmpeg on video's and it is that simple for converting
small video clips.
bash shells can be simple.
-
" I'm using damn small linux " ffmpeg is the best
video transcoder I tested on it this distro."
other transcoding programs for this distro just don't
work as well or simple.

No comments: